Rules of internal order and conduct in Villa List Hotel
Dear guests, in order to make your stay as peaceful and pleasant as possible, we kindly ask you to respect the rules of our hotels:
1. Passports are not allowed to be stored at the reception in the hotels, so please kindly wait until you are checked in by the administrator on duty. Please leave your valuables and documents in the safe in your room or at reception. Lost safe key will be charged. Items left unattended in the room or on the premises are the responsibility of the guest.
2. When leaving the room, close the windows and the terrace door, make sure the front door is properly closed and leave the chip or card for safekeeping at the reception if desired. Lost room chip or card will incur a charge.
3.You can get your chip or card again after providing your hotel passport.
4. Pets are not allowed on the hotels premises.
5. For safety reasons, the use of electrical appliances in the room is prohibited, as well as the use of an iron. The hotel provides a laundry and ironing service for a fee.
6. It is forbidden to bring or store flammable, explosive or bulky objects (luggage, motorcycles, bicycles, etc.) on the premises of the hotels.
7. It is forbidden to remove property from the hotels (towels, blankets, sheets, pillows and other property) and their use on the beach or around the pool.
8. Friends and guests can be welcomed in the hotels lobby. They are not allowed in the rooms of the guests without registration and payment for the night.
9. Between 14:00 – 16:00 and after 22:00 it is absolutely forbidden to make noise, banging on doors and talking in a loud tone in the rooms.
10. Check-in is after 14:00. Room check-out by 12:00 noon, after returning the room chip to the administrator on duty and payment of outstanding amounts, if any! If the guest wishes to check-in earlier or check-out later, please inquire about the possibilities and the corresponding price at the reception of the hotel of check-in. If the room is not checked out at the specified times, a charge of 50% of the nightly rate will be payable at the front desk for the relevant period.
11. In case of damages or missing items due to the guest’s fault, the same shall be paid by the guest at market price!
12. Jumping, swimming with clothes on, playing with large and hard objects in the pool during and outside working hours is not allowed. Swimming in the pool after hours is not permitted. In the evenings, pool maintenance and cleaning is performed.
13. It is forbidden to keep lounge chairs at the pool or beach with beach towels for more than 30 minutes.
14. Free use of outdoor pool, umbrella and sun lounger around the hotel pool or on the beach (one umbrella and two sun loungers per room) subject to availability. Places are limited. Children accommodated free of charge do not receive this service! Sun lounger and umbrella are included in the price for full paying guests! The reservation of sun loungers is prohibited. There may be limited availability during certain times of the day.
15. SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE HOTEL ROOMS! PLEASE DO NOT SMOKE BECAUSE THE HOTELS HAVE A FIRE ALARM SYSTEM!
16. There is a Wi-Fi network and video surveillance system in the hotels for your security. By using the hotel services you agree to the video surveillance.
17. If you see suspicious people, please notify the administrator on duty immediately.
18. Guests of the hotels are materially (financially) responsible for damaged and lost property of the hotels.
19. In case of non-compliance with the regulations, violation of generally accepted norms of behaviour, including the use of drugs, you will be obliged by the hotel management to leave the hotel.
20. You can leave feedback and recommendations on the hotels’ performance in the guest book at reception or on the Internet platforms.
21. Parking on the hotel premises is possible only upon payment of the daily fee. Be sure to place the note issued by reception with your car number in a visible place on the windscreen of your car. Failure to do so may result in the vehicle being repatriated. Parking is paid, not secure!
22. Do not provide your All Inclusive wristband to third parties who are not guests of the hotels. Wristbands have a special fastening to prevent loss by the guest. Front desk staff can replace your old wristband only after verifying your name in the hotel system and after returning the broken old wristband.
INTERNAL RULES FOR RESTAURANT GUESTS
1. Guests are obliged to observe the requirements for visiting the restaurant – clothing should be sports elegant, no flip-flops, shorts, swimwear and not good appearance.
2. Shifting and gathering of tables and chairs is prohibited.
3. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are buffet style and food is to be eaten in the hall or on the terrace only.
4. It is forbidden to take food, crockery and cutlery to the rooms and to the beach, otherwise you must pay for the takeaway at restaurant rates.
5. No roller skates, scooters or bicycles are allowed in the restaurant.
6. Children under the age of 6 are not to be left unsupervised at the buffet tables and drinks machines.
7. Refilling bottles from the beverage machines is prohibited.
8. No alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages or food may be brought onto the premises.
9. Hunger is a daily reality for 1 in 4 children and 1 in 2 adults, and 1 in 5 families live in deprivation without access to nutritious and balanced meals every day. Dear tourists, please take as much food as you will consume so we don’t have to throw it away.
From the management of Villa List Hotel – town of. Sozopol